Learning Technologies Advisory Group
The Learning Technologies Advisory Group (LTAG) provides advice and guidance regarding centrally-supported and funded learning technologies at the University of Georgia. LTAG members also review proposals for the annual Learning Technologies Grants, which are funded by the Student Technology Fee.
- Jon Calabria - College of Environment and Design
- Sherry Clouser - College of Veterinary Medicine
- Audrey Haynes - School of Public and International Affairs
- Deloris Hesse - Medical Partnership
- Mark Huber - Terry College of Business
- Kris Irwin - Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources
- Mark Johnson - Grady College of Journalism
- Sarah Jones - College of Pharmacy
- Peter Norris - College of Education
- C. Brock Woodson - College of Engineering
Membership is reviewed annually by the CTL Director.
For questions about the Learning Technologies Advisory Group, please contact Megan Mittelstadt, Director of CTL.